About the job
- Leverage and analyze existing VOC processes and identify insights related to opportunities and gaps within the customer experience.
- Should be able to independently clean & analyze data coming from internal and external sources.
- Analyze and report data from social listening (BrandWatch, social media), all centre, website, marketplace, Google Analytics, and present insights onto how our consumers and markets behave.
- Establish and manage insights dashboards to visualize large set of data through analytics tools and 3P partner that facilitate a deep understanding of consumer behaviours.
- Should be able to review research reports and fetch actionable insights and present it to the top management with visualization and storytelling.
- Work closely with market research agencies for conducting best in class research while managing research projects, contributing to the data analysis, and reporting.
- Support the research lead in development of insights and recommended strategy for retail channels, brand and communication, product development roadmap and customer care strategy in light of customer voice.
- Collaborate with and provide inputs to Customer Care leadership team to identify opportunities to improve customer experiences.
- BBA/ MBA (Marketing)
- M.A Social Sciences
- 2 years of experience in data analytics and market research. Preferably from quantitative side of research
- Experience and familiarity with UX/ UI research
- Demonstrated passion for Customer Experience
- Critical thinker with problem solving attitude
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- High analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges through working with extensive data
- Familiarity with digital research methodologies
- Be a good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research
- Well organized and attentive to detail.
- Great communication skills and collaborative attitude.
- Familiarity with quantitative data dashboards (Power BI)
- Have good presentation skills
- Consumer Empathy
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.