- Responsible to support the life-cycle of application including concepts, designs, tests, release and support.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Liaise with product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages e.g. kotlin and dart .
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Deep understanding of state management with either provider or flutter BLoC.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Knowledge of MVVM design principles & android.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the app store and the play store.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Architecture components and android JetPack is a must have.
- Self-motivated and team player.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor in Software Engineering.
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Proven work experience on android / flutter.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A