- Delivering routine and scheduled reports while looking out for opportunities to dive deeper into data to come up with value adding views that have not be considered before.
- Having a sound & independent work-ethic, critical to ensure accuracy and relevance of information reporting.
- Accumulation and application of Business and System knowledge
- Reviewing business scenarios and developing financial models that correctly predict possible future scenarios.
- Conduct & present quality management information on a timely basis.
- Manages monthly product wise profitability reports. SKU imports and products.
- Performs complex financial and operational analysis to support short term and long range strategic plans and operating budgets.
- Ensure compliance with current budget and spending policies, and propose improved policies and systems regarding spending guidelines, cost savings, cost allocation, and annual planning.
- Work with the Finance team to streamline internal financial reports and reporting processes to deliver more efficient, more effective, and more useful reports and analysis.
- Ensure appropriate controllership over all inventory accounting matters via LC inventory control, including following/strengthening reserve policies and reconciling inventory general ledger accounts to the sub ledger.
- Carries out financial analysis at multiple complexity levels including budgeting, cost analysis, and financial and expense performance comparisons. Identifies and communicates internal control issues for assigned area(s).
- Ensuring that work is meticulous, free of errors and also available on time.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring through breakdown analysis of revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports via Hyperion.
- Communicate forecast accuracy, changes, overall performance and serious concerns to the business units, senior management and other affected departments.
- Responsible for forecasting company’s future stock needs; prepare and submit inventory control reports to supervisor.
- Conduct any other business related financial support or analysis the regions may require.
- Liaise with both the development team and their systems to ensure that across departments there is financial continuity, accuracy, and adherence to key processes such as clear cost and revenue accounting, reporting and compliance.
- Coordinates overall forecasting and financial reporting process of each product category from inception to completion including review and compilation of weekly forecasts, Dealers profitability analysis, monthly business and mitigation plans, quarterly business review forecasts, variance reporting, sensitivity analysis, and the annual budget.
- Suggests the pricing options based on the scenario analysis of the pricing policy of each product category.
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA – Finance/ACCA/ICMA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.