About the job
Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and Myanmar with Regional offices in Singapore and Dubai. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalized logistics and payments infrastructure in its market. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
- Develop programs and curriculum for the employee of the organization for orientation and in-job training
- Analyze the effectiveness of training and workshops to the employees and develop appropriate modification if needed
- Collaborate with the company’s management to identify training needs and schedule appropriate training sessions for employees
- Develop systems to monitor and ensure employees are performing their responsibilities according to the training
- Ensure the compliance of the company’s employees to cooperate with standards and procedures during training sessions
- Provide support and mentoring for new employees while conducting an evaluation and identifying sections where improvements are needed
- Analyze, identify training needs and liaise with concerned stakes to execute the trainings.
- Set and review the quality standards when required.
· 6-8 years of work experience as in Talent Management or similar role.
· BSc/MSc in Human resources or relevant field. Additional certification (e.g. CIPD or SPHR) is a plus
· Hands-on experience implementing learning and development programs
· Experience with performance management procedures
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Leadership abilities
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.