About the job
Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and Myanmar with Regional offices in Singapore and Dubai. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalised logistics and payments infrastructure in its market. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit www.daraz.com
- Plan and execute paid marketing campaigns across multiple channels including Facebook, Google, Tiktok, Shareit, Twitter etc.
- Measure and report performance for digital marketing campaigns and assess against respective campaign goals.
- Analyze business trends and insights to optimize marketing spend and performance.
- Plan A/B tests across audiences, ad placements and creatives for optimizing campaign results.
- Have good understanding of tracking, attribution and measurement of digital channels.
- Collaborate with internal teams to make marketing collateral and onsite landing pages.
- Be at the forefront of the latest Ad Tech developments, programmatic buying, DSP’s algorithms, product research & market opportunities to diversify & scale up the business.
- Develop detailed quantitative analysis while forming meaningful insights to business performance for digital marketing campaigns.
- Undergraduate / Master’s degree in business / Management Science / STEM fields.
- 2+ years of experience in a Digital Marketing.
- Advanced Proficiency in online marketing tools and Excel
- Good to have: proficiency in SQL or aptitude to become proficient quickly with training.
- Knowledge and experience of program planning, reviews, monitoring and evaluation.
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills: experience in synthesizing and communicating data clearly.
- Good stakeholder management skills and ability to prioritize and work with tight deadlines.
- Self-starter: you have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment;
- Problem solver: you have a talent for synthesising complex projects, can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans, and enjoy implementing processes;
- Fast learner: you can ramp from being familiar to being an expert in a matter of days;
- Entrepreneurial: you crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of the company. You’re comfortable owning a P&L;
- Owner: you’re always looking for opportunities to better your work product and own the outcome – both the good and the bad;
- Relationship-builder: You can influence and motivate people without authority, at all levels across a variety of job functions;
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by the values that define everything we do:
- Continuously Innovative
- Generosity of Spirit
- Deliver on our Promise
- Make It Personal
What we offer:
- The international working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce (Alibaba Group) and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem.
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders in the ‘tech’ industry.
- Competitive salary and incentive package.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.