About the job
Job Type: Full Time – Remote Role
Work Shift: Morning
Timings: 5:30 AM – 3:30 PM (Pakistan Standard Time)
Who we are:
DaoDe Search is a legal and compliance-specialized executive search firm, and we help multinational corporations hire senior lawyers across the Asia Pacific region.
What you will do:
As a Human Resource Trainee, you will assist company with internal hiring, handling different documents, and some other HR related tasks
In summary, your tasks will be:
- Assist Human Resource team in internal hiring.
- Job posts on different platforms, Generate CVs, shortlist suitable candidates, invite them for interview and write reports.
- Assess candidates through interviews to determine their suitability.
- Assist our HR Recruiting Team with some other hiring related work.
- Promote DaoDeSearch brand on Social media for hiring purpose.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university would be preferred; fresh graduates, with internship experience, are also welcome to apply.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong ability to persuade and influence people.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of resilience.
- Result-driven, detail-oriented, and keen to succeed.
- Fluency in English.
What we offer:
- An opportunity in a fast-growing organization.
- Being part of an ambitious international team of professionals.
- Innovative environment where personal and professional development is key.
- Business and communication-related training.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.