About the job
Curenta is a digital healthcare startup that is smoothing long-term care operations, especially medications management and medical consultations. We are an ultra-growth startup, based in California, USA. We are looking for talents who are go-getters, self-driven, and comfortable with multi-tasking while enjoying the vibes of doubling the business every month
We are looking for a qualified Front-End Engineer to join our team who will be responsible for plan, designing, building, and implementing the user interface systems of websites, software programs, and web-based applications. The ideal candidate for the position should be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies, and able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications while ensuring a great user experience.
Front-End Engineer Responsibilities
- Work closely with the product, design, and engineering teams
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies
- 2-Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Overhaul user interfaces to optimize for speed and ease of use.
- Identify UI problems and bugs and devise elegant solutions
- Ensure customer service is provided in a timely fashion.
Front-End Engineer Qualifications
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands-on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Comfortable interfacing and participating in Scrum exercises.
- 7-User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.