About the job
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
- Position Overview
The CureMD Asst. Application Security Analyst will play a key role in securing CureMD products (Web and Mobile based) by focusing on enhancing the security posture of our hosting infrastructure and Cloud services. The individual will help developers by assessing the security of developed products and providing a remediation plan for identified loopholes. This includes defining and implementing security policies, processes, and standards. The security analyst will select and deploy technical controls to meet specific security requirements.
- Evaluating CureMD Products against the latest threats and attacks.
- Perform Vulnerability Assessment and penetration testing of CureMD products.
- Provide Remediation Plans and Guidance for the mitigation of identified vulnerabilities
- Create security assessment reports and track vulnerabilities of company IT assets (including websites)
- Utilize appropriate tools to evaluate the business environment against security policy and business risk posture
- Hands-on experience with logging (audit logs, OS logs, app logs) on windows and Linux systems.
- Understand firewall logs and ACLs for analyzing and reviewing.
- Protect customers on a global scale and provide security guidance on existing and emerging cyber security threats.
- Analyze, escalate, and respond to security events, observables, and incidents detected by security products.
- Less than 1 year of experience in IT Security Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing of web and mobile applications.
- Experience implementing security best practices in the software development life cycle. Working experience in vulnerabilities with remediation.
- Working knowledge of Security tools such as BurpSuite, Nessus, Nikto, and other kali tools for network and web pen testing.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.