About the job
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Totogi. Have you got what it takes?
Are you a technical project delivery ace in the telecommunications industry, but worried about your career growing at the same sluggish pace as your company?
It’s no secret that the multibillion-dollar telco industry is ready to be disrupted, and Totogi’s cutting-edge software and open APIs are what’s making the industry’s dinosaurs nervous—to the extent that they’re petitioning to remove us from popular podcasts and public forums. We are building the world’s newest charging engine to help our customers hyperscale and break free from vendor lock-ins, and we need an experienced industry veteran like you to lead the charge.
Our success depends on our ability to simplify complex technical processes and deliver the best possible service to our customers on the first attempt every time. Your job is to build and continually improve our service implementation processes and playbooks, and the quality of the team begins and ends with you. This role is a gateway to a higher level of professional services management.
If you believe the telco industry’s old school and outdated leaders are due to be dethroned, join Totogi to help make it happen!
What You Will Be Doing
- Process Design: Developing and improving service implementation processes and ticket types for your team of technicians based on new customer requirements
- Coaching: Tapping into your expertise in delivering telco projects to generate insightful feedback and raise the quality of your entire team
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Project management; this role is action-oriented and does not involve traditional project management tasks like resource allocation and staring at Gantt charts
- Configuring platforms or writing customization code from scratch; instead, you will focus on optimizing what is already built
- Interfacing directly with customers
Technical Lead Key Responsibilities
- Build a robust technical delivery system capable of activating customers’ services on the first attempt every time
- Currently living in East Asia/Oceania (UTC+8 to UTC+12)
- At least 5 years of experience delivering technical projects in the telecommunications industry
- Basic knowledge of Python or R for debugging purposes
- Working knowledge of AWS
Totogi is focused on building telco software for the public cloud and is completely redefining how carriers engage with their subscribers to drive customer love! We are a product-driven telco software company made up of some of the best minds from the telecoms industry and the brightest engineering talent across the globe. Change the game with us.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $100 USD/hour, which equates to $200,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4660-PK-NewKarac-TechnicalLead.001
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.