About the job
CrossFund is an invitation-only, professional venture platform that gives angels broad access to investment opportunities in cross-border, early-stage tech companies in emerging Asian markets.
Founded in 2021, CrossFund matches vetted tech startups with accredited investors & mentors by using AI to assess venture suitability for both startups and angels. We are actively partnered with local incubators and accelerators across key Asian & European markets, and onboard our investors through private angel communities.
- Assist in preparing company financial statements
- Assist in preparing various types of invoices
- Assist in compliance tasks regarding platform investor ID verifications
- Communicate with the company’s bank representatives through email
- Business proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance/Business Administration
- Prior work experience in accounting preferred
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What’s on Offer?
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Fantastic work culture
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.