Website Creative Chaos
About the job
A Principal Software Engineer for JAVA is an associate at Creative Chaos who is mainly responsible for developing server applications of various software platforms including but not limited to writing Restful APIs to be consumed by client applications. A Principal Software Engineer makes sure that the functionality, security and performance of the server application is as per the design and is completely bug free. Principal engineers have a responsibility to lead a team of engineers, mentor team members through continuous training and guidance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, test, debug, document, and maintain the back-end services, models, processes, and databases that support the application
- Participate in development team activities to ensure consistently high levels of quality and productivity
- Deep and rapidly growing experience with cloud architectures: security, availability, microservices, consumption-based billing, designs for scalability
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and development techniques to improve application quality and construction efficiency
- Embrace agile principles and support iterative processes to maximize the delivery of valuable software
- Provides technical expertise and advice for complex assignments and/or projects. Works with staff, contractors, and vendors to meet Company MIS needs.
- In addition to staff level duties, performs complex design and/or analyses to meet a variety of business needs through technology.
- Provides project leadership; may manage small to medium projects.
- Presents recommendations to management and provides guidance in selecting alternatives.
- Serves as a resource to others regarding highly technical areas and provides expertise to department management and others outside department/function.
- Minimum Bachelors in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum has 8+ years professional experience in Java/Spring development, specifically developing commercial Spring MVC/Hibernate and AJAX web applications;
- Experience in system integration, most significantly in designing, building, and consuming REST services;
- Experience with PostgreSQL as DB Engine, deployed on AWS and relational DB skills for PostgreSQL & Terraform
- Experience with React Js is a plus
- Is comfortable working closely with business stakeholders, user experience designers, and quality assurance;
- Embraces evolving requirements and specifications;
- Possesses excellent and concise written & oral communication skills;
- Believes in the value of test automation;
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Training and Development
- Life Insurance
- Exchange Program
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.