About the job
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Front-end Developer to join our team. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ability to create quality mockups and prototypes is a plus
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Skills And Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 using tools like Figma
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Figma or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proficient knowledge of Bootstrap, Foundation, and Semantic UI frameworks.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player, good time-management skills and great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
We have an amazing team of 500+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay and medical benefits).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://www.facebook.com/ConfizCareers
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.