About the job
Depending upon expertise, a strong candidate may additionally be given business & requirement analysis responsibilities. Apply only if you consider yourself to be the very best and are looking for challenges and rewards that no other company will provide.
- Overall 1-3 yrs. of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- Hands on experience with test management tools like Jira.
- Above average communication and soft skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Develop and execute test suites
- Integrate test suites into the test management system and custom test harnesses; and, Perform other testing-related duties as required.
- Work with the Development team to validate application requirements and functionality
- Participate in the Change Control Board to identify the quality implications of known bugs and the impact of proposed changes to product definition on the testing process.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Writing and executing test cases.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual static testing
- Select and develop appropriate testing tools, applying the latest techniques in testing.
- Update test execution status following agreed-upon processes as part of regularly-scheduled test status updates. Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
We have an amazing team of 500+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.