About the job
- Assist the GM Operations in all administrative tasks & responsibilities.
- Work closely with the GMO on the student database, and school fee bills and ensure that the database is up to date on regular basis.
- Coordinate with the uniform department for sale & purchase and updating the uniform database.
- Liaison with the store personnel for record keeping of inventories e.g. stationery, books, copies, etc., and purchases.
- Coordinate with the GMO for all school events, activities, and functions and ensure timely execution of work.
- Oversee the repair & maintenance work of all campuses.
- Liaison with campus managers/supervisors of all campuses for the smooth accomplishment of work.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to handle pressure and meet timelines.
- Able to take initiative.
- Strong team player & with the ability to follow directions.
- Good work ethics.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.