The City School
- Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network resource administration and appropriate use.
- Practices network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation.
- Knowledge and understanding of system flow charts, data processing concepts, and telecommunications principles.
- Tests server performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining server infrastructure.
- Manages and ensures effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
- Directs and administrates a contingent of network analysts and technicians, and where necessary, conduct performance reviews and corrective action.
- Plans, acquires, and coordinates installation of in-house and remote hardware and software across the organization’s network.
- Prepares RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for IT projects and associated efforts.
- Manages the IT operations especially focused towards IT help desk operations across Pakistan.
- Network Infrastructure
- Active Directory
Company: The City School
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A