The City School
- Designs, manages and ensures effectiveness of data center operating systems and software. Responsible for on-site and off-site data centers.
Practices network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation.
- Manages external support agreements and liaise with vendors.
- Tests network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery Experience
- Manages and ensures effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
- Designs, monitors and controls heat dissipation through the strategic placement of key infrastructure.
- Prepares RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for LAN / WAN projects.
- Wireless Networking
- Network Security Implementation
Company: The City School
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A