Website Chughtai Lab
- Lead a customer first mission. Using VOC or customer insights from employees,customers and various tools to analyze customer needs. Introduce new SOP’s and processes based on customer insights to add value for customers.
- Analyze customer satisfaction score through different mediums on all services offers, analyze customer complaints data and sharing both data with respective departments with training on improving and sustaining it to the high level.
- Based on data define and propose training needs of internal customers. Brainstorm and define road map of what is needed in collaboration with HR.
- Design and introduce customer loyalty programs based on customers insights
- Use CRM data to build a new data structure that captures customer sentiment beyond established customer metrics.
- Share detailed insights with stakeholders across the organization on customer response. Keeping a track of customer response at all the customer touch points and updating departments on their response KPI’s with the reporting mechanism in place
- Do audits via live monitoring and mystery audits to review the impact of training and introduction of new SOP’s. Measure effectiveness of new
- SOP’s and training by keeping a track of trend of customer satisfaction and complaints.
- Minimum Education: Bachelors
- Degree Title: Bachelors in CS, Software Engineering, or Data Sciences, economics
Qualification & Experience:
- Career Level: Experienced Professional
- Minimum Experience: 4 Years
Company: Chughtai Lab
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A