CBRE Asia Pacific
About the job
The main responsibility of the Facilities Coordinator will be to manage the over all Hard and Soft Services within the client premises that include the external vendor management, internal team management, H&S Management, Financial management and most importantly the client stakeholder’s management as per the CBRE Standard Operating Procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- FC to make sure the building hard services are managed as per the CBRE and industry standards i.e., MEP, HVAC, Fire System, Elevators and Escalators, Genset, UPS System and building Fabric etc.
- FC to make sure the building soft services are managed as per the CBRE standards.
- FC to make sure all the Preventive and Corrective Maintenance are successfully executed as per the schedule and on need basis with no failure.
- FC will make sure all internal and external client key people are fully in loop for any maintenance activity and will make sure there is no surprises to the business.
- One of the key responsibility of the FC is to manage external vendors i.e. sourcing in coordination with the souring team, vendor visits for all PPM and reactive maintenance, vendor QHSE Management, vendor payments in coordination with the Finance team and other stakeholder in the business.
- FC has to lead the CBRE technical team for yearly objectives and make sure his team are achieving the over KPI/SLA as per the agreement with the client
- JH will have to train and guide vendors on CBRE PO creation tools etc.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety procedures and can implement these on site.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all CBRE Managed Services employees and clients’ representatives.
- Maintain the professional image of CBRE Managed Services always and promote CBRE services.
- Ensure that all CBRE subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
- Promote and maintain the core Values of CBRE & the client.
- Work on own and as part of a team
- Improve site compliance and manage the site logbook system
- Receiving client issues and resolving these issues effectively without disruption to business or compromising client relationships.
- JC as per the client business requirement can work in any shift as its 24/7 operations
- Be prepared for inclusion on a call out rota for out of hour’s emergency response.
Team Management, The FC role primary job is to lead/supervise vendors and technical CBRE team to achieve the objectives as per the SLA/KPI agreement with the client with no exception.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Must be University educated with at least bachelor/undergraduate degree in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or any other relevant qualification. Facilities Management related qualification and experience will be a big plus. A minimum of 5 years of experience is required in a similar role and ideally in Facilities Management
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES
Degree Educated/Facilities Management courses or certification will be ideal for the role.
Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
Any experience or knowledge in Finance is a must for this role.
Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
OTHER SKILLS AND/OR ABILITIES
- Microsoft Office Suite having very good hands-on experience on MS Excel, PPT and windows.
- Must be able to work on CAD specially for MEP & Architecture drawings
- Facilities Management CAFM experience is a must
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.