CATS Global Schools
About the job
About CATS Global Schools
CATS Global Schools is a leading education group committed to inspiring the next generation of world shapers.
With a history dating back to 1899, but a focus on the future, our group brings together 16 institutions comprising independent boarding schools, an Arts University College, English language schools and a variety of summer programmes in the UK, US, Canada and China.
Each year, we provide 18,000 students around the globe with the education they need to develop real-life skills for the future. We are dedicated to academic excellence and our students benefit from our well-developed links to over 40 top global universities.
We create a positive learning environment where every student is empowered to make a contribution to shape their world. This is made possible because of the commitment of our pioneering, persevering people who do the very best for our students.
This is a full-time role based in the Sales department in South Korea, part of the NEA region.
Key working relationships
• Admissions Coordinators
• Agent Support Coordinator
• External Agency Partners and Key Accounts
You will be directly responsible to the Regional Director (CEA, NEA)
– Responsibility to achieve an individual sales target encompassing Stafford House.
– Confident communication is essential to ensure that students, external parties and the wider Stafford House team are kept up-to-fate with any issues and the progress made and relevant records are maintained.
– Key Account management with agents in South Korea
– Training agents, answering questions, counselling, and resolving issues with students and parents.
– Upward communication of market intelligence, including accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
– Ongoing development of localized strategy, incorporating support from marketing and academic teams.
– Supporting market-based actions, that cover agency events, custom CGS events and sessions across all relevant marketing channels.
– Keeping budget spend within an agreed regional/country OPEX budget.
– Educated to degree level or equivalent.
– Experience of CRM systems/customer databases (preferred).
– Experience of working with a global-sales and/or education environment (preferred).
– Knowledge of the UKVI Points Based System (desirable).
– Tenacious and hungry for sales success with experience in recruiting international students.
– Able to build close and professional agent relationships, alongside key account management skills.
– Excellent consultative and persuasive skills, and able to “close” sales.
– Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage a busy workload, to prioritise tasks and meet demanding deadlines.
– A high level of professionalism, excellent customer service skills and service delivery.
– Strong written and spoken English, with an ability to confidently communicate with a wide range of people, teams and departments at all levels.
– Excellent attention to detail, cultural awareness, and sensitivity.
– Collaborative and able to work as part of the wider CGS team, demonstrating flexibility to support the wider goals of the organisation.
– A self-starter who is has a pro-active approach to solving problems.
– Strong passion for great customer service.
– Cultural and commercial sensitivity with a strong understanding of the CGS educational objectives.
Scope of Responsibility
– Delivers an individual sales target for Stafford House.
– Has a good level of knowledge and application of skill to achieve high quality results on time, mostly achieving but sometimes exceeding expectations.
– Maintains an agent network in the country.
– Able to work with current students and campus to maximise retention.
– Maintains and close and professional relationship with agents in the country.
– Understands agent churn, maximizes agent retention, and identify, sign up and train new agents.
– Skilled in Key Account Management.
– Excellent consultative and influencing skills.
Sphere of Influence
– Able to effectively communicate market intelligence and revenue opportunities to the Regional Director.
– Able to consult and persuade parents and potential students.
Learning & Development
– Act as a liaison between campuses and new and current students and their families.
– Be an authority on Stafford House and Korea based education agents.
– Will receive product training, guidance and mentoring from RD.
– Will help implement a local strategy determined by the Regional Director/Sales Director.
Our commitment to inclusion and diversity
We are committed to diversity, inclusion and belonging. Building on our core values – Pioneering, Persevering, People – we pledge to deliver a series of events, guest speakers and focus groups to make CATS Global Schools an employer of choice for all.
CATS Global Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare or our students and expect everyone connected with the organisation to share this commitment. All positions are subject to safer recruitment pre-employment checks in line with KCSIE guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.