About the job
The ideal candidate will efficiently and quickly write PHP in a timely and scalable way in order to improve the code base of the company’s products in meaningful ways. This candidate will be able to test the code and make adjustments where necessary. They should also be experienced in contributing to the whole software design lifecycle.
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure strong optimization
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience in software development
- Passion for best design and coding practices
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, tools, and PHP skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.