The Bank of Punjab is one of the leading banks of Pakistan with a large network of 639 online branches including Islamic Banking branches across Pakistan. The Bank of Punjab is an Equal opportunity employer. BOP invites applications from high-caliber, seasoned professionals for the following position in its Special Assets Management Division, Lahore.
- Divisional Heal Law Enforcement Agency
- Divisional Head Legal Affairs
- Oivisional Head shall be responsible for managing the Bank’s Law Enforcement Agencies Owvision and rendering assistance/advising the Chief Legal Officer on handling related issues. The position shall inter alia be responsible for maintaining data, handling. managing and overseeing of al matters pertaining to law enforcement agencies. Ensure effective kaison with all law enforcement agencies and other related govemment bodies. Protecting the rights and interests of the Bank in ts dealings with law enforcement agencies within the legal framework and taw of the land. Periodic updating of status of pendingiesolved law enforcement matters to the Cheef Legal Officer and President/CEO,
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualification: Miramum Bachelor’s (14 years) or equivalent quaification from a HEC recognized University, Candidates having a Master’s Degree shall be preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 9 Years of overall experience of intelligence & security assignments or 9 Years of overall experience in a Law enforcement agency(s).
- Post retirement experience of public sector and/or laige nabonalmutinabonal organizaton shall be given preference.
- Age: Upto 55 years as of October 17, 2021.
- The above position carries an attractive market-based salary package. Enterprising individuals fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are encouraged to apply online.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Females and persons from underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Company: Bank Of Punjab (BOP)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A