About the job
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Entity incorporation for international jurisdictions.
- Entity maintenance: work closely with cross functional teams, e.g. finance, tax and HR to support the business.
- Work alongside in-house lawyers on share transfers and capital injection projects.
- Draft board documentation, e.g. board minutes, resolutions, POAs.
- Coordinate and prepare for board meetings, committee meetings and general meetings, annual reports, interim reports, circulars and announcements.
- Assist with filing of annual reports and other statutory filing based on the filing timelines and the local requirements of each jurisdiction.
- Budget forecast and cost control on external company secretarial/ law firm spends.
- Assist with execution and filing of documentation, including corporate documents and contracts.
- Assist with any ad hoc tasks assigned to him/her.
- Only candidates with solid experience in entity incorporation will be considered.
- At least 5-10 years of working experience in handling company secretary tasks.
- Experience in handling board changes for the related group companies.
- Experience in drafting board minutes, resolutions, capital injections, etc.
- A degree or formal education in economics, finance, law, management.
- Prior work experience in a fast-paced tech or financial services is required.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.