About the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Marketing plans and activities:
- Lead integration of customer input and customer segmentation strategies into marketing plans to maximize opportunities for customer acquisition, retention, cross-sell and up-sell.
- Define content, tailoring and implementation of integrated customer campaigns aligned with the customer journey and relevant customer insights.
- Drive definition and execution of marketing programs and tactics to ensure that they meet grower needs and can be measured and evaluated for effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Field marketing & sales managers on go-to-market implementation – monitor customer interactions and ensure alignment on different interaction strategies.
- Monitor the timeliness and effectiveness of go-to-market plan execution; track KPIs (market share, awareness, purchase intent, usage) against plan.
- Develop core messaging for products and USP aligned to agreed positioning with Market Development and Field Solutions.
- Ensure appropriate product training for sales force (with help from Market Development).
- Manage annual advertising & promotions budget with the help of Marketing Service Manager.
- Drive crop plans and Market growth after thorough review of competitive products and gap analysis.
- Market development (including pre-season field activities, in-season demonstration trials’ planning and management, harvest related field / market development activities).
- Work with Market Development to understand product performance and collectively develop core product positioning.
New product launches:
- Implementation of global/regional product and service portfolio strategies at local level. Support the definition of the right portfolio strategy on regional level by providing market knowledge, customer insights and reflecting customer needs.
- Develop comprehensive launch plans for new product launches in seeds and CP.
- Lead cross-functional team to ensure execution of all critical activities for successful launch with tracking of key metrics.
Market and competitor intelligence:
- Capture and anticipate changes in the grower landscape, behavior or needs and ensure reflection in related go-to-market plans.
- Support the SEAP cluster in Customer Insights and business intelligence in the execution of local market/customer research to guide business decisions.
- Devise and execute the market funding programs to deliver desired business results.
- Coordinate the write up of market funding programs and subsequent approvals process in DART.
- Devise internal and external communication of market funding programs to ensure clear understanding and effective execution in the market.
Value added to the success of the company / what are the main objectives of the function?
- To maximize the value of Bayer brands, increase the perceived value of the company/product and enhance position of Bayer in the market through coordinated communication strategy.
- Strategic decision making from a customer point of view and ensure reflection of grower related factors in country go-to-market strategy.
KEY WORKING RELATION:
- Country Sales Lead and team
- Country MD Lead and team
- Country Customer Care Lead and team
- Finance Business Partner and Controllership team
- AG Affairs team • Regional Crop Lead
- Customer Insights Manager
- Commercial IT
- Country Law team
- Media advertising.
- Design agencies,
- Farmer organizations,
- Market research agencies
WHO YOU ARE:
- Education: MSC/MBA/Equivalent or above
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience
- Sales experience
- Experience in planning and market research techniques
- Product and market knowledge
- Communication skills
- Analytical mindset
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third-party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: Lahore, Pakistan.
Division: Crop Science
Contact Us: Email: [email protected]
Deadline to apply: Dec. 06, 2022
Applicants are advised to kindly mention in the subject “Grower Marketing Manager”
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.