About the job
As a social media evaluator, you will assess the quality and relevance of information in news feeds, advertisements, and search results. You can make a direct impact on the effectiveness of services your favorite social media platforms provide and make the b user experience better for all.
What You Can Expect:
- Short-term commitment, potential to work long-term
- Flexible work schedule to suite your lifestyle needs
- Some projects may ask you to work a designated number of hours each week
No experience is necessary, all you need is:
- An active Facebook account with at least 25 friends
- Computer and/or smartphone device with a stable internet connection
- Fluent speaker, reader, and writer in your local language
- Good comprehension skills in English
- Currently residing in the country of the specific task you apply for
Join the fun with AI Technology! Become an Appen Contributor!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.