Website Anti Corruption
Department: IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT (PROGRAMME MONITORING & IMPLEMENTATION UNIT)
Advertisement Number: 39/2021
Case Number: 44G2021
These are the details for the post you are applying for. Kindly read these all before proceeding further for applying for this post.
- Only Practical experience must be acquired after prescribed qualification.
- Experience in private entities shall be accepted if such entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of firms or any other regulatory authority.
- Male: 33 to 45 + 5 =50 years
- Female: 33 to 45 + 8 =53 years
- Age and sex of the Transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC.
Qualification & Experience:
- M.Sc (second division) in Irrigation Engineering, Hydraulics Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Water Resources Management or Civil Engineering with the qualification of B.Sc Civil Engineering (second division) from a University recognized by Pakistan Engineering Council and Higher Education Commission;
- Registered as Engineer with Pakistan Engineering Council;
- Ten years experience in Civil Engineering including experience in irrigation system monitoring, discharge observation and calibration techniques for surface flow channels and rivers, knowledge of Irrigations Management Information System (IMIS), Decision Support System, Real time Flow Monitoring System and latest monitoring techniques of canal flows including DPR; and
- Proficiency in Information and Computer Technology (ICT) skills.
Company: Anti Corruption
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A