Website Allied Bank Limited
Applications are invited from young postgraduates in Information Technology/Computer Science for
placement in various IT functions in our Information Technology Group (ITG).
- Computer Science (BCS) from a reputable university or institute recognized by the Higher Education
- Commission (HEC) or from a reputable accredited foreign university.
- Masters in Computers Science (MCS) with a mandatory requirement of having done Bachelors in
- Masters in Science (M.Sc.) with specific specialization in Computer Science from a reputable
- University or institute recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) or from a reputable
- Accredited foreign university
How to Apply:
- The candidates shall go through a comprehensive selection process, which includes initial shortlisting strictly
- based on the eligibility criteria, as well as, on the basis of geographical human capital requirements of the Bank, and written test followed by interviews.
- Successful candidates shall go through a formal and structured training process, which is a combination of classroom and on-the-job training before they are placed in their respective roles in various functions in the area of information technology.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason.