About the job
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
To manage the sales of Decorative Paints in the region and contribute growth and profitability.
- Prepare and monitor annual budgets of Sales and controllable costs.
- Achieve annual sales and contribution margin budgets.
- Effectively manage credit in the market i.e. Credit Limits, Overdue and Cheque Bouncing.
- Ensure compliance of CoC across team.
- Maintain world class engagement score through effective action planning.
- Lead in HSE&S and ensure compliance of Mobile Phone, Smoking, Driving and other relevant policies.
- 100% LEs each month for self and team.
- Ensure brand visibility in the market through shop boards and promotional material.
- Interact with key contractors and architects and maintain relationship.
- Manage the trade and backselling team through coaching and develop high performance culture.
- Act as Chief Emergency Controller for regional offices and warehouses in the event of an emergency.
- Regional offices and warehouses staff comply with LSR.
- BBS observations are being made.
- Routine maintenance activities are being done on off-site maintenance management system.
- HSE communications are being shared monthly.
- Manage monthly/annual/special discount within the assigned remits.
- Target setting of the regional sales team.
- Tagging/Un-tagging of customer; association of customers to SOs within SAP.
- Area Demarcation of ASMs/Sales team.
- Propose changes in customer’s credit limit and exposure.
- Monthly forecasting for the region. Monthly ongoing likely views of the current month.
- Devise area-wise and customer-wise selling strategy for new launches.
- Monitor and control product mix of existing lines/products (CM and Retial value) to be sold within the region.
- Selection of customer for POST machine installation throughout the region.
- MBA from a reputed local/foreign university with over 7+ years of managerial work experience in Sales and team management.
- Disciplined, organized, with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
At AkzoNobel, we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best selves. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason, we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
Requisition ID: 27116
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.