Website Aga Khan University
The Aga Khan University (AKU) is a private, international university committed to international standards of excellence, in teaching, research and service. The affiliated, Joint Commission International accredited, Aga Khan University Hospital (AKUH) provides state-of-the-art clinical care.
The Department of Emergency Medicine (ED) at the Aga Khan University, Karachi, is a regional leader in providing high quality clinical services and academic programs. The Department has a strong history of leading Emergency Medicine development in Pakistan. The Department has the largest residency training in Emergency Medicine in the Country. It also supports a mandatory emergency medicine rotation for medical students and a Pediatric Emergency Medicine sub-specialty fellowship, the first sub-specialty fellowship in Emergency Medicine in the Country.
- The Chair will provide dynamic leadership to the department and will have an overall responsibility for the fulfillment of its research, academic and service mandate, consistent with the mission and vision of AKU and AKUH.
- The Chair will be responsible for developing and implementing a strategic vision for the department, encompassing the delivery of high quality clinical care, fostering a strong research culture, and nurturing learning and training across programmatic levels.
- In addition, the Chair will be responsible for supporting, and developing faculty, and partnering with various internal and external stakeholders to meet the overall mandate of the department.
- The Chair will also coordinate departmental activities with the Center of Excellence in Trauma and Emergency (CETE) at AKU, the first of its kind in the region.
- The Chair will enhance departmental involvement in the academic activities of the center, and forge new partnerships to increase the overall impact of the department outside AKU.
- Candidates with an academic rank of Associate Professor or Professor with administrative experience and a track record of leadership are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants with high productivity and experience in research funding and publications, teaching, training and clinical service delivery, evidence of engaging teams and balancing multiple organizational priorities will be considered.
Qualification & Experience:
- Eligible applicants must have MBBS/MD with postgraduate certification (FCPS, FRCS, Diplomate of American Board or equivalent qualification) in Emergency Medicine.
- Exceptional Emergency Medicine physicians who are not certified but have full time academic rank in emergency medicine and are recognized as primary trainers and supervisors for their national Emergency Medicine training programs may be considered.
Company: Aga Khan University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Masters in psychology and Allhumdollillah 2 years experience in smart school and 1 year experience in research writting iam looking forward for your response kindly accept my response im applying from so long but none of your reply i got kindly please give me the opportunity to work in your department
I have experience in medicine 13years in Peshawar in the most papuler pharmacy ( Sarhad Medicean company)! Iam looking forward for your response.