About the job
WHO ARE WE?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
The IS Audit Coordinator is a member of the Information Security Department and supports all Afiniti lines of business as well as all products and services built or offered by Afiniti. This role is based in Pakistan as part the Governance, Risk, and Compliance program, specifically helping manage external and internal audits among other duties.
Principle Responsibilities And Duties
- Plan, schedule, and execute reviews and IT/IS audits related security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems and networks.
- Examine internal controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk and develop remediation strategies.
- Review, evaluate and test application controls to provide recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g., IT, Cybersecurity, Project Management). A combination of education and years of experience may be substituted and will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- Working knowledge of audit methodologies and security assessment tools.
- Candidate must have some experience conducting or coordinating IT-based audits
- Experience working in a compliance role in a complex organization.
- Industry knowledge regarding best practices, policies, current regulations, and technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project Management skills and/or experience.
- Relevant industry certifications (such as CISA, CISM, LA ISO 27001).
- Understanding of information systems and networking diagrams
- Able to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet established goals and deadlines;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with cross functional teams
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced organization with a global workforce.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrixed environment across multiple departments.
- Strong organizational and proactive planning skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow through on action items.
- A confident, collaborative manner when dealing with conflict.
- Team player with positive, results-oriented attitude.
SALARY & PACKAGE
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer Corporate benefits.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.