About the job
WHO ARE WE?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
As a key member of the Data Analytics team, you will enjoy rolling up your sleeves to solve complex business questions through data. You will navigate through unique data sets to build and maintain data pipelines, monitor and optimize data processes, and lead feature engineering for our modeling data sets. The DA team proactively works to identify, prioritize and conduct analysis that drives meaningful insight to achieve our performance objectives.
The open role is Data Engineer II.
- Able to drive successful completion of deliverables and analytic deliverables
- Ensures quality and reliability of data obtained from client sources and offline data sources (ensuring that data contains required information for analytics and modeling)
- Build and maintain complex data pipelines
- Confirm that the AI team is able to optimize the performance metric desired by the client and that the data provided by the client is sufficient (completeness and usability)
- Drill down on results (problem-solving analysis) and conduct custom analysis
- Reconcile data and procedures with internal teams
- Define and improve data joining procedures for new and existing deployments
- Ensure data integrity on review of historical data
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- 2 to 4 years of experience in data analytics, data modelling, SQL scripting, statistics , ETL and Data Warehousing
- Strong knowledge and understanding of statistical concepts
- Strong problems solving and critical thinking skills
- The ability to convey mathematical concepts in a meaningful way to business clients and internal team members
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
- The ability to work effectively across functions, levels, and disciplines
- Knowledge of SQL required
- Knowledge of R or Python required
- The ability to manage internal stakeholders in ensuring that data is received and managed in a timely and efficient manner
- Experience in a data-centric role in more than one industry
- Ability to work under pressure
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Psychology, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Finance
- Ability to work in the location of the opening
We believe that richness in diversity is a huge asset for Afiniti. We value both the similarities and differences in everyone who is a part of the Afiniti team. We believe that this diversity builds a stronger organization and is in keeping with the core values of our company. Our policy, therefore, is to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions, breastfeeding or reproductive health decisions), gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, personal appearance, genetic information, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, military or veteran status, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This means that we comply with all applicable human rights and employment legislation, and we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotions, reductions in force, or terminations.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.