About the job
Locations: Lahore, Pakistan; Karachi, Pakistan; Islamabad, Pakistan; Peshawar, Pakistan
WHO ARE WE?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
- 3-5 years of experience in Nodejs and Reactjs
- Experience with NPM and Node.js packages such as axios and async,
- Knowledge of Angular would be a plus
- Have good knowledge of SOLID design principles and design patterns
- Must have at least one year of experience in leading a team of more than 3 developers.
- Experience in unit & integration testing and Unit testing with frameworks like Jest/Mocha,
- Understanding of basic front-end technologies. For example; HTML5 and CSS3,
- Understanding of asynchronous programming and its workarounds,
- Experience in developing Software Applications in a Linux environment, and deploying using Docker containers,
- Demonstrable Experience in Boost, TCP/IP Sockets, and multi-threaded programming would be a plus,
- Practical knowledge and experience in user authentication and authorization between multiple servers, systems, and environments,
- Good with fundamental design principles to build a scalable application,
- Knows the tools like Git,
- Error handling and debugging,
- Database basics,
- Microservices architecture and Architectural patterns basics
- Performance testing and optimization techniques.
Education & Qualifications
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Software Engineering or any other similar equivalent disciplines
SALARY & PACKAGE
We offer competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience along with corporate benefits.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.