About the job
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Afiniti is creating proprietary data analysis, visualization and monitoring software using cutting-edge technologies. We are looking for multiple exceptional candidates to join our team and help us build the next generation of internal and external products.
- Professional experience shipping modern web applications to market
- A keen understanding of client needs and a desire to participate in determining the direction of the product
- Ship high-impact projects end-to-end in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Proactive in bringing your experience to the team to help establish best practices
- Collaborating closely with engineering, product, and design team members in an agile environment
- Participate in team code review with fellow engineers, with a keen eye toward correctness, style, and information security concerns
- Participate in a team of designers and developers to provide suggestions to improve user experience
- Collaborating with Designers on building design systems
- The capacity to coordinate technical product concerns among many disciplines and teams
- Actively anticipate potential future problems and act to prevent them or to mitigate their effects
- Have 4+ years of experience
- Strong expertise in HTML, CSS, SCSS and JS
- Experience in converting the pixel-perfect design to React using reusable components and layouts
- Experience with Git
- Experience with State Management
- Experience with RESTful Service, API integrations, and SPA practices
- Experience with AWS, and Docker is a plus
- Experience in business-to-business (B2B) SaaS software is a plus
- Ensurses high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies
- Experience with Gulp, and Webpack is a plus
- Experience in one or more templating engines is a plus
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering (or higher) in Computer Science or related disciplines
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.