About the job
WHO ARE WE?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
We’re looking for a developer with 3+ years of development experience of which at least 2+ years of experience working on C++
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Can design and implement highly available and scalable solutions
- Is comfortable with fast learning pace
- Possesses good communication and articulation
- Is adept at working in an agile environment
Mandatory To Have
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Deep and conceptual understanding of Modern C++, OOPs, Unit Testing , Integration Testing, Multi Threading and Design Patterns.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Should have knowledge about version control system for e.g Git
Candidates familiar with any of the following technologies or skills will have a considerable advantage:
- Docker Products
- Proficient in Linux (preferably CentOS)
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Eye for application performance.
Education And Qualifications
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Software Engineering
Salary and Package
- As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer corporate benefits.
We believe that richness in diversity is a huge asset for Afiniti. We value both the similarities and differences in everyone who is a part of the Afiniti team. We believe that this diversity builds a stronger organization and is in keeping with the core values of our company. Our policy, therefore, is to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions, breastfeeding or reproductive health decisions), gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, personal appearance, genetic information, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, military or veteran status, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This means that we comply with all applicable human rights and employment legislation, and we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotions, reductions in force, or terminations.
Based on the role and function at Afiniti, you may have the opportunity to work remotely!
If your role allows you to work remotely, you will have opportunities to travel to an Afiniti office for key moments throughout the year, but the amount of expected travel will depend on your role and team.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.