About the job
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Job Family: Engineering
Job Role: SDET Engineer
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer II to join our team. As a Quality Assurance Engineer II, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs
- Write test plans, test specification, bug reports
- Responsible for automating the test cases and developing the infrastructure based clusters and automation tools.
- Work closely with to developers and dev ops team to integrate tests into code release cycles
- The testing must be informed by the specs, basic knowledge of the architecture, and reasonable assumptions (e.g. backend changes)
- The bug reports contain enough detailed information for developers enabling them to quickly identify the root cause making the bugs more actionable
- Work with the primary supervisor to prioritize tasks that add the most value and deliver high-quality results for the customer
- Understand and effectively participate in the core processes of the team
- Use and understand tools needed to debug and diagnose issues in a test and/or simple production environment
Experience And Skill Set
- Proven work experience in software development and software quality assurance
- Extensive experience in software development and testing
- Be able to read and navigate through a large code base and effectively debug others’ code
- High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows
- In-depth understanding of Java, Python, SQL, C++ and XML
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Exhibit Respect and Trust: Respect others by recognizing and sincerely acknowledging their humanity, worth and significance. Build and maintain trust by acting with honesty and integrity.
- Master the Craft: Develops expertise in domain knowledge and technical foundations continuously and ever increasingly. Become an expert at developing and executing what is expected in one’s role
- Own the Work and the Results: Commits to action and assumes responsibility and ownership for own performance and the associated outcomes. Takes initiative and ownership to drive results and accountability for commitments
- Focus on Client Experience: Focus on solving real customer problems and delighting them with great experiences and products
- Work Collaboratively Others: Works positively and collaboratively in a team to achieve team goals and successes; works to unblock others and lives the company value of “one team one dream”
- Manage Ambiguity and Complexity: Demonstrate resilience and composure, get things done despite challenges and maintain performance levels in pressured, adverse and uncertain environments. Handle risk, complexity, and dependencies effectively, pragmatically in a timely manner
Education & Qualifications
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Salary and Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer corporate benefits.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.