About the job
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer with extensive experience in dynamic, responsive web applications.
Responsibilities include working closely with designers to turn their designs into global code that will be the foundational layer for UI development across the Enterprise, delivering experiences on top of this global code, and analyzing, and incorporating modern UI technologies as the Front-End landscape evolves.
The ideal candidate will have
- 3-6 years of experience in Full Stack application development;
- Knowledge of UI Build Frameworks — NPM, Grunt, Gulp, etc Required
- Experience creating and maintaining UI component libraries
- Experience in unit & integration testing and Unit testing with frameworks like Jest/Mocha,
- Expert level knowledge of front-end technologies. For example; HTML5 and CSS3,
- Complete understanding about asynchronous programming and its workarounds,
- Experience in developing Software Applications in a Linux environment, and deploying using Docker containers,
- Expert in user interface development, engineering cross-browser, cross-device compliant code
- Development experience consuming API using latest methods in partnership with back-end development teams
- Development experience writing high quality, semantic, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Practical knowledge and experience in user authentication and authorization between multiple servers, systems, and environments,
- Good with fundamental design principles to build a scalable application,
- Error handling and debugging,
- Database basics,
- Microservices architecture and Architectural patterns basics,
- Development experience creating performance optimized websites
- Ability to drive the front-end development review cycle and close on design requirements independently
- Fluency and experience in the UX and design thinking process
- Experience in developing web application using WebRTC
- Experience in developing cross platform experiences
- Experience working in UI consulting where presentation to clients and executives are core proficiencies
- Development experience with 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility
- Proficiency in presenting development work to user experience teams, product and engineering teams, and executives for review and feedback
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak English fluently
Education & Qualifications
- A Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines.
Salary & Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer Corporate benefits.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.