About the job
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioural Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behaviour, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
The core function of the Process Automation Sr. Analyst is to analyse processes, identify waste & opportunity for improvement by collaborating with SMEs & other stakeholders. Be able to develop process-based solutions, integrate silos & support automation initiatives utilizing Python and other platforms.
- Define, implement & benchmark performance metrics
- Create processes to proactively manage capacity relevant platforms
- Coordinating with Managers and Technical Account Managers in various countries, on information related to deployments and in-life operations.
- Working with various stakeholders towards process improvement initiatives for the Data Architecture & Global DB Management function.
- Work with cross-functional teams to gather technical requirements related to organization policies, processes and governance.
- Analyse & develop process-based apps that can integrate various silos and automate to bring self-service
The ideal candidate will have
- Understanding of Business Process Management.
- 3+ years of experience in Python (integrate AI BOTs)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with proficiency in using MS office, Visio & Jira.
- Experience in RPA tools or other process-based app development platforms (MS Power Platform, Appian, Pega) would be a plus.
Education & Qualifications
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Business/ Engineering/ Management Information Systems/ Technology.
- Previous automation project accomplishments.
- Relevant certification would be a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.