About the job
Locations: Lahore, Pakistan; Karachi, Pakistan; Islamabad, Pakistan; Peshawar, Pakistan
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti® Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
The Director, HR Business Partner will be a strategic partner with our leadership team (director & below leaders) and responsible for cultivating our most valuable resource – our people. As a key member of the PK HR team, you will work closely with the HR Shared Services Team as well as the Global HR Business Partners & HR Center of Expertise team to successfully plan and deliver HR programs and services to the business. You will operate as a trusted advisor and business partner to functional people managers (director & below level) and to other members of the senior management team. This role will work with the local HR leadership team to attract, retain and develop our local talent.
As The Director, HR Business Partner, You Will
- Partner with functional people managers and department heads on strategic initiatives including employee engagement, retention, performance planning and performance reviews compensation/title analysis, employee relations matters, career development, information collection, reporting requirements and metrics, succession planning and organizational structuring.
- Intimately understand the business, the individual team members and how the teams work to ensure HR provides sound guidance
- Work closely with functional people managers and department heads to be a sounding board and implement HR initiatives that support the needs of the business unit, as well as initiatives that support company-wide activities
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are consistently and equitably applied and that all legal requirements are met, and make sure that a positive employee relations climate is developed, reinforced and maintained.
- Work closely with functional people managers to better understand the needs of the company in order to coach, lead and mentor team members to execute and meet objectives.
- Partner with functional people managers (director & below level) to translate business/functions strategy into people strategy, with an emphasis on strategic workforce planning and understanding talent needs
- Partner with our corporate HR teams in Recruitment, Compensation, Talent Management, Training and Compliance to support our day-to-day operations.
- Partner with HR center of excellence in executing people frameworks, Performance management, Talent management, Learning & culture initiatives
- Participate in the creation and upholding of best practice human resource policies, practices and systems which help attract, retain and mobilize high-quality employees, support business priorities, and promote competitive advantage.
- Create and implement DEI insights into the core deliverables and insights for the team and business. DEI represents a core and required focus for the business and the partner team.
- Responsible for informed decision-making by using data to identify trends; working with business leaders to determine the root cause of issues and developing organizational effective solutions.
- Will be involved in HR projects, as we believe in continuous improvement while focusing on employee experience.
- Will use data and create insight in order to drive business objectives
- Will be involved in managing employee grievances/escalations.
What Should You Bring To The Table
- Minimum of 6-8 years of human resources & management experience
- Both Centre of expertise & HRBP experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Experience working in a technical business area prior to working in HR is a plus.
- Experience working in a technology company or supporting a technology team is a plus.
- Experience working in an HR structure that leverages the centers of excellence, shared services, and business-based HR structure
- A proven track record of creating and/or expanding best practices, human resources and benefits administration and selection, and business programs, processes and systems
- Excellent written and verbal Communication
- Effective collaboration, coaching and counseling skills
- Experience with HR information collection and reporting requirements
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and have the gravitas to be a proactive team player
- Ability to manage and resolve sensitive issues/negotiations
We believe that richness in diversity is a huge asset for Afiniti. We value both the similarities and differences in everyone who is a part of the Afiniti team. We believe that this diversity builds a stronger organization and is in keeping with the core values of our company. Our policy, therefore, is to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions, breastfeeding or reproductive health decisions), gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, personal appearance, genetic information, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, military or veteran status, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This means that we comply with all applicable human rights and employment legislation, and we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotions, reductions in force, or terminations.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.