About the job
Who we are?
Afiniti uses data science and operations research to enhance human interactions in large enterprises by efficiently pairing customers or tasks with company representatives. Our primary focus is improving contact center interactions for sales, service, retention, collections, and customer satisfaction in fields ranging from telecommunications to healthcare to banking to hospitality. To ensure we’re delivering value, we measure performance using a real-time control group – routing a portion of calls using the client’s existing system and the majority of calls using our data-scientist-designed pairing and next best action recommendation strategies. Clients are billed on our incremental improvement, so model quality is central to our product.
Role- Senior Telephony Engineer
- Masters’ or Bachelors’ degree in Telecommunication, Electronics, Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- 1 to 3 years of experience working on IP Telephony or Contact Center Solutions.
- Expertise in Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Asterisk, OpenSIPS or any other contact center product.
- Good concepts of ACDs, SIP, RTP, WebRTC protocols.
- Good understanding of Virtualization, Containerization and Cloud platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be willing to work in shifts.
- Design, install and support contact center solutions in labs, staging and production environments.
- Coordinate with development, testing, networks and servers teams for day-to-day issues and deliveries of project tasks.
- Ensuring smooth day-to-day operations of STEM’s teams.
- Manage load testing environments and automating test cases.
- Providing reports to leadership of daily issues and project tasks.
We offer market competitive salaries depending upon number of years experience along with corporate benefits.
We believe that richness in diversity is a huge asset for Afiniti. We value both the similarities and differences in everyone who is a part of the Afiniti team. We believe that this diversity builds a stronger organization and is in keeping with the core values of our company. Our policy, therefore, is to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions, breastfeeding or reproductive health decisions), gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, personal appearance, genetic information, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, military or veteran status, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This means that we comply with all applicable human rights and employment legislation, and we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotions, reductions in force, or terminations.
Based on the role and function at Afiniti, you may have the opportunity to work remotely!
If your role allows you to work remotely, you will have opportunities to travel to an Afiniti office for key moments throughout the year, but the amount of expected travel will depend on your role and team.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.