About the job
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
- Design and develop features for Rest API based web application that supports next generation Afiniti algorithms
- Contribute in enhancing the overall architecture of the application
- Provide peer code reviews and be part of decisioning over technical implementations
- Recognize impediments to our efficiency as a team (“technical debt”), propose and implement solutions.
- Write unit tests and champion test-driven development https://www
eWork closely with researcher
- and other key stakeholders
- deal candidate will have
2 – 5 years of overall
- experience2 – 4 years of hands on ex
- tHands on knowledge of Rest AP
- I based implementations and Hands on experien
- ce of GraphQLPassion for writing clean and performant codeSolid written and verbal communicat
- ion skills to document and explain complex implementationsDemonstrated ability to mana
- ge time independently and take ownership of tasks assignedShould have good understanding of DevOps or cont
- inuous deployment/integration tools
ike Jenkins, Git, etcUnderst
- nding of docker is preferred
Education And Qualifications
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Compu
er Software, Softw
re Engineering or Computer Engineering
Salary and Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer corporate benefits
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.