About the job
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Afiniti is creating proprietary data analysis, visualization and monitoring software using cutting-edge technologies. We are looking for multiple exceptional candidates to join our team and help us build the next generation of internal and external products.
- The candidate will contribute to the creation of Afiniti’s next generation of software systems.
- The software systems will be focused towards data analysis, machine learning, reporting, data visualization and monitoring.
- The candidate will be expected to develop high-performance, scalable micro services and software using C++ and other languages.
The Ideal candidate will have
- At least 5+ years of professional experience in C or preferably modern C++ (11,14)
- Demonstrable experience in STL, Boost, TCP/IP Sockets and multi-threaded programming
- Experience with CMake
- Good knowledge of design patterns and principles
- SOAP, Rest API development experience
- Understanding of security standards and compliances
- Experience with Git
- Experience OpenAPI Specification and documentation
- Experience with messaging systems
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline tools
- Strong Database Concepts
- Development Experience in Client Server architecture
- Strong Operating system concepts
- Development experience on Linux
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex business processes and existing systems’ architecture, and propose efficient solutions to tough problems
- An aptitude for debugging, mathematics, problem solving and mastering new languages and APIs in a short time span
- Comfort in both old-school and Agile development methodologies
- Test Driven Development experience
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering (or higher) in Computer Science or related disciplines
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.