About the job
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
We’re looking for a developer with 3+ years of development experience of which at least 2+ years of experience working on C++
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Can design and implement highly available and scalable solutions
- Is comfortable with fast learning pace
- Possesses good communication and articulation
- Is adept at working in an agile environment
Mandatory To Have
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Deep and conceptual understanding of Modern C++, OOPs, Unit Testing , Integration Testing, Multi Threading and Design Patterns.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Should have knowledge about version control system for e.g Git
Candidate familiar with any of the following technologies or Skills will have considerable advantage:
- Docker Products
- Proficient in Linux (preferably CentOS)
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Eye for application performance.
Education & Qualifications
BS/MS in Computer Science or Software Engineering
Salary & Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer generous stock options, an annual discretionary bonus plus Corporate benefits.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.