About the job
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
As a part of the product development team, you will be responsible for design and development of new software products.
Working in our environment involves continuous good communication with your team and other stakeholders and technical specialists. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and a positive, open, flexible attitude are important for this role.
- Design and implement conversational AI chatbots
- Responsible for design and develop of NLU custom actions for handling automated conversations
- Train and apply machine learning models to create self-learning bots
- Lead features implementation from view of architectural discussion and story breakdown sessions
- Work within an agile development environment with other developers and product owners to scope, develop and deliver highly efficient software solutions
- Participate in technical discussions, deployment and planning meetings
- Contribute code inspection actively
- Be disciplined with implementing unit tests, continuous integration and continuous delivery to production.
- Keep Jira up-to-date and communicate with Scrum Master regularly
- Participating to interviewing process
- Mentor new hires, interns
- Bachelor’s degree in computer Science, Computational Linguistics, Data Science, Machine Learning
- 5+ years of experience in a digital user experience design and development role
- 3+ years of experience with delivering conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) software solutions for enterprise clients; architecting and training Natural Language Understanding (NLU) in conversational AI
- Hands on experience with Python
- Hands on experience with at-least one Natural Language Processing framework (RASA, DialogFlow, Microsoft Bot Framework, Cognigy)
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and methodologies
- Experience in application software development tools such as GIT, Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Gitlab, SonarQube
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent inter-personal, team working and communication skills
- Good command of English in both writing and verbal
- React, NodeJS and specifially NextJS and NestJS experience is big plus.
- Experience in docker continer architecture
Salary and Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer corporate benefits.
We believe that richness in diversity is a huge asset for Afiniti. We value both the similarities and differences in everyone who is a part of the Afiniti team. We believe that this diversity builds a stronger organization and is in keeping with the core values of our company. Our policy, therefore, is to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions, breastfeeding or reproductive health decisions), gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, personal appearance, genetic information, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, military or veteran status, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This means that we comply with all applicable human rights and employment legislation, and we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotions, reductions in force, or terminations.
Based on the role and function at Afiniti, you may have the opportunity to work remotely!
If your role allows you to work remotely, you will have opportunities to travel to an Afiniti office for key moments throughout the year, but the amount of expected travel will depend on your role and team.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.