About the job
Who we are?
Afiniti uses data science and operations research to enhance human interactions in large enterprises by efficiently pairing customers or tasks with company representatives. Our primary focus is improving contact center interactions for sales, service, retention, collections, and customer satisfaction in fields ranging from telecommunications to healthcare to banking to hospitality. To ensure we’re delivering value, we measure performance using a real-time control group – routing a portion of calls using the client’s existing system and the majority of calls using our data-scientist-designed pairing and next best action recommendation strategies. Clients are billed on our incremental improvement, so model quality is central to our product.
Role- Telecom Engineer
- Masters’ or Bachelors’ degree in Telecommunication, Electronics, Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- 1 to 3 years of experience working on IP Telephony or Contact Center Solutions.
- Expertise in Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Asterisk, OpenSIPS or any other contact center product.
- Good concepts of ACDs, SIP, RTP, WebRTC protocols.
- Good understanding of Virtualization, Containerization and Cloud platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be willing to work in shifts.
- Design, install and support contact center solutions in labs, staging and production environments.
- Coordinate with development, testing, networks and servers teams for day-to-day issues and deliveries of project tasks.
- Ensuring smooth day-to-day operations of STEM’s teams.
- Manage load testing environments and automating test cases.
- Providing reports to leadership of daily issues and project tasks.
We offer market competitive salaries depending upon number of years experience along with corporate benefits.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.