About the job
Who we are?
Afiniti uses data science and operations research to enhance human interactions in large enterprises by efficiently pairing customers or tasks with company representatives. Our primary focus is improving contact center interactions for sales, service, retention, collections, and customer satisfaction in fields ranging from telecommunications to healthcare to banking to hospitality. To ensure we’re delivering value, we measure performance using a real-time control group – routing a portion of calls using the client’s existing system and the majority of calls using our data-scientist-designed pairing and next best action recommendation strategies. Clients are billed on our incremental improvement, so model quality is central to our product.
- Masters’ or Bachelors’ degree in Telecommunication, Electronics, Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- 4 to 5 years of experience working on IP Telephony or Contact Center Solutions.
- Expertise in Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Asterisk, OpenSIPS or any other contact center product.
- Good understanding of Virtualization, Containerization and Cloud platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good Database understanding & API experience for data get and post.
- Experience of deploying solutions in cloud such as AWS, Azure or GCP will be beneficial.
- Knowledge of security vulnerabilities & security audits.
- Provide subject matter expertise to development, testing and design teams on contact center technology.
- Administer, Configure, implement, and maintain multi-vendor contact center switches/solutions on both on premises and Cloud hosted solutions.
- Manage labs as well as staging and production solutions.
- Resolve day-to-day issues and ensure SLAs for internal and external clients.
- Manage internal and external projects for lab setups
- Coordinate across other teams & disciplines e.g. Procurement, Partnership, SID Team, Project Management, Product Management and Support teams.
- Provide daily / weekly reports to leadership on issues and projects.
Salary & Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer corporate benefits.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.