Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Supporting, troubleshooting and optimizing already developed products
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed
- Enhancing and providing valuable feedback to enhance user experience of the projects
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time
- Proven leadership skills
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies (e.g., agile/scrum)
- Past experience in development/use of ETL tools including Airflow and Talend is a plus.
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Must have prior experience of using version controlling software.
- 5+ years of full stack development on web based frameworks such as Django / Flask / MEAN / MERN.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peshawar, KPK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.