Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
- Process employee onboarding related paperwork.
- Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Schedule or assist in conducting new employee orientations.
- Record employee information, such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, to maintain and update payroll records.
- Understand the company insurance policies such as Medical and Life insurance and assist employees as required.
- Perform tasks to establish and maintain employee payroll records.
- Prepare and maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
- Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, performance evaluation forms etc.
- Compile employee time, production, and payroll data from time sheets and other records.
- Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants.
- Keep track of leave time, such as vacation, personal, and sick leave, for employees.
- Overtime reconciliation.
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Clear communication skills.
- Strong analytical, high attention to detail, excellent troubleshooting skills, and creative problem solving skills.
- Computer- Advance MS Excel skills are essential for this role
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to be self-motivated and self-directed and think and act independently while also being team oriented.
- At least 2 years of experience in Payroll and HR operations related work.
- Excellent Mathematical skills/ somebody who is good in dealing with Numbers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A