Website A. F. Ferguson & Co. (a member firm of the PwC network)
About the job
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Conduct IT general controls review including technical security reviews of databases and operating systems of multiple environments.
- Conduct application controls/business process testing including journal entries/report testing
- Conduct gap assessment and develop IT/Information security policies and procedures
- Conduct risk assessment of IT/Information security including assets identification and classification, threat and risk identification and analysis, existing controls and vulnerabilities evaluation, residual risk rating, recommendation and treatment plan
- Ability to quickly and concisely research on technology and international standards
- Work with clients to identify opportunities for improvement in the areas of security and controls
- Experience and understanding of various governance frameworks, international standards and benchmarks such as COBIT, ISO, NIST, COSO, CIS.
- Experience and understanding of various State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) regulations
- Bachelors in Computer Science/BS in Accounting/ACCA
- 2 years of relevant experience within professional services, external audit or IT audit
- Certifications preferably any of ISACA and ISO such as CISA, CISM, CRISC,CGEIT, ISO 27001 (LA)
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/assignments/responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field Of Study Required
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.