Website Advans Pakistan Microfinance Bank
- – To administer the benefits-related activities, process insurance claims and payout via the insurance provider.
- – To plan, conduct and document employee exit process include exit interview, clearance, and payout of final settlement.
- – Advise employees on HR Policies and Processes.
- – Maintain and monitor internal controls and related documentation.
- – Internal reporting related to payroll & separated staff
- – Manage monthly payrolls, incentives and bonuses
- – Provide support to HR core process execution and delivery, including compensation administration, performance management and leaves & attendance management etc.
- – Advans ex-employees verification i.e. antecedent verification, salary verification etc.
- – Participate in workforce administration processes, including overtime, leaves & absences, employees’ data recording & reporting, and employee separation process.
- Knowledge of HR plans, programs, and procedures related to compensation and benefits administration.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Independent and reliable.
- Must be able to operate in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be flexible with the work schedule, and should be able to adopt in work from home, work from office, and remote working environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of maintaining HRIS, HCM etc.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as Human Resource generalist
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and professional work-ethic; self-motivated and who can function independently most of the time
- Bachelors/Masters in Business Administration
Company: Advans Pakistan Microfinance Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A