Website ACCA Careers
About the job
Sanaullah & Co. Chartered Accountants
- Develop and implement HR policies for the group companies based on best industry practices and partner with leadership to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures and programs.
- Manage efficient and error free processing of payroll via HRIS.
- Manage full scope of talent management including employee life-cycle.
- Develop and implement employee performance management and professional development plans that align with group’s mission, vision and objectives and drive high performance culture.
- Develop and implement employee engagement framework by executing employee engagement calendar – Monthly Quarterly and Yearly.
- Implement and manage group’s recruitment processes; continuously work on developing the most effective and economical recruitment methods and ensure that they align with current and future needs for human capital.
- Conduct periodic audits of HRIS, HR policies, procedures and workflows to ensure efficiencies and legal compliance; develop various HR related processes that improve overall effectiveness of the department and end user efficiency.
- Conduct skills need analysis and propose relevant employee develop plans.
- Manage daily administrative operations of the office and assist all units in resolving problems related to the day-to-day operations.
- Organize, assign and supervise the work of administrative support staff.
- Oversee the management of office supplies, timely procurement and replenishment.
- Ensure that administrative office procedures and established standards are adhered to and maintained in all aspects of work.
- Manage administrative issues to do with security and safety of employees and the office.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.