About the job
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as a Sales Specialist – South region and will be the part of Motion Business Area for IEC LV Motors Division located in Karachi, Pakistan. In this role you will be responsible to ensures appropriate market coverage for new product business as well as product services sales in the assigned accounts within Motion (MO) Business Line. Accountable for own decisions in favor of ABB in new & services business, revenue and margin of all applicable MO products range and responsible for building professional long-term relationships across customers’ organization. To ensure that business line targets are achieved in alignment with the organization’s objectives set by Country Management. Work collaboratively with other team members.
This position reports to
Local Business Manager
- Implement proactive promotional and business development activities for the customer target group in the assigned region like technical presentations/discussions, demonstration and seminars etc. Meet the assigned annual sales target of Motion Business (Motors, Drives, PLCs) and maintain the quarterly run rate while adhering to the order gross margin requirement and achieve assigned annual revenue target as well.
- Manage and develop depth and breadth of relationships across the organization of assigned customer accounts. Ensure that major accounts in all verticals are identified and prioritized.
- Ensure efficient marketing activities and strong value proposition to customers by using effective promotional techniques, communicate details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy and feedback to the business on market development and requirements.
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationship to understand customer need, promote customer understanding of all products/systems/services offering and align to provide a solution and ensure a positive customer experience throughout sales process.
- Continuously assess market trends, customers, competitors, industries/segments and analysis to identify and realize opportunities with existing and potential new customers. Feed back to Line Manager on market trends, competitive landscape, market pricing expectation and condition to win.
- Use SFDC or other computerize systems/databases to maintain up-to-date customer and opportunity record. Track the status of orders and deliveries to generate sales reports. Be responsible to apply the company health, safety and environment policy and process in own area of work as applicable.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering.
- 2 to 4 years of experience.
- Must have experience in Motors & Drives.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
More about us
More about us:
The IEC LV Motors Division is a global market leader focused on helping industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation increase energy efficiency. The division offers a full range of energy efficient low voltage motors, including SynRM (synchronous reluctance) motors to help customers reduce power bills and cut emissions. With rugged designs, a global footprint and application expertise, IEC LV motor solutions have a well-earned reputation of improving reliability and productivity in the most demanding applications.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: on site
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.